The Philosophy of Mata Gujri College of Nursing
The Mata Gujri College of Nursing, Kishanganj believes that:-
- Nursing curriculum should be planned according to the health needs of the society to meet the health care challenges by fulfilling educational need of the student for their all sound growth and development.
- The college also believes that “Every poor deserves the best”. All the health care consumes should be treated with respect, dignity and compassion.
- Mata Gujri College of Nursing believes in endorsing excellence in every area of its teaching, maintaining and developing its position as world Class College to enrich international and regional communities through the skin of its nursing graduates. The college also pursues ideal healthcare that fits the local culture and lifestyle and provides learning activities rich with practical and applied educational materials based on research findings. It therefore believes in guiding the students to the profession through its unique educational program.
- Each faculty of the institution assumes the responsibility as to be the role model and helps in creating learning environment that enables students to acquire driven. Self directed learning and foster an attitude of life long lasting.
- Thus the MG College of Nursing believes in preparing its graduates to become exemplary citizen by adhering to the code of ethics and professional conduct to all times in fulfilling personal, social and professional obligations so as to respond to national aspirations.
- The quality and professional competence of our students is our top priority.
- We have the responsibility to assure that our graduates will safe-guard the health of the public in specific and the Nation in general.
- There is community within the faculty and staff that is premised on collegiality, mutual trust, respect, honesty and integrity.
- The institute is responsible to its students, staff and faculty to help them grow personally and professionally.