MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought and should not be more than 35 yrs of age.
- Minimum Education -10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English core / English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / SSCE/ SSCE / NIOS or other equivalent board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
SELECTION & ADMISSION:-
- Admission Form will be available in college office.
- Admission form shall be filled and submitted in the college office.
- The admission committee shall do the selection procedure, i.e Scrutiny of application, conduct the written test and interview. (On Merit basis)
- The selected candidates after the interview will have medical check -up at this hospital on their won expenses.
- Medically fit candidate will have to pay the non- refundable Admission Fee in advance to reserve the seat.
- Any candidate with criminal record will not be eligible for admission.
DURATION OF COURSE:-
The duration of BSc. Nursing Programme shall is 4 Years including Internship.