- Hostellers are not allowed to leave the hostel premises without prior information to the hostel warden and the concerned class coordinator.
- During outing/ Leave time, all the hostellers should reach the hostel and report within:
- During summer time- 4:00 PM, During winter time- 3:00 PM.
- Any hosteller who wants to go home during vacation shall seek permission from the class co-ordinator & hostel warden. They should mention the time & date of their return and leave number of their parents/guardians.
- After any vacation, the hostellers are to reach the hostel within set/given date. If they are late by 1-2 days, the guardian should come and meet the authority before leaving their wards.
- All the hostellers should keep their rooms and bathrooms clean. They should dispose their sanitary pads properly.
- The study hours are from 7:00PM – 8:00PM and 9:00 PM – 11:00PM, Except Saturday. All the room light should turn off by 11:15 PM.
- 4:00PM- 7:00 PM will be Recreation Time, Except duty Students
- Hostellers should keep their valuables under lock and key. The authority is not responsible for lost/missing of any of the valuables.
- Ragging is prohibited in the Hostel & College premises.
- Any due complaints about the hostel should be noted in the compliant register.
The Students will be giving Outing time twice in a Month only or Time to Time demand.